Digital, Geek & Coding
0-2 year of relevant experience.
Master in technical field.
what makes working at novera unique?
When joining Novera, you become a member of our family, in which you are totally included. You take part of shaping Novera’s future, including recruiting new members, participating to proposals, and any internal initiative ! You get the opportunity to be trained and build your career in a young, flexible and fun environment.
And what will i do in this position?
• Conduct business and functional analysis to shape the business of our customers
• Lead functional workshops, develop a strong understanding of the business needs and translate them into requirements in an Agile methodology
• Design and advise on the To-Be application to meet the business needs of our client,
• Identify where standard Salesforce capabilities can be used, and where custom developments are really needed
• Configure a tailor-made the platform for our client
• Define and execute test scenarios to validate the implementation
• Train users and participate to Change Management activities to maximize adoption
• All-in-all, get an active role in the digital transformation of our clients!
great, but what does it take?
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral) & ability to adapt to your audience
• Fluent in French and/or Dutch and English
• Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience in business and functional analysis
• Experience in software configuration
what would make me stand out?
• Experience in CRM/ERP configuration
• Experience working with Agile methodology
• Experience in BPMN
last but not least: benefits?
• Meal Vouchers and representation allowances
• Hospitalization and dental insurances
• A company Car, with fuel
• Top-quality material to perform your work
• Great career opportunities, culture and trainings