Sales, Recruitment, Wolf of Wall Street
0-3 years of relevant experience
Master in commercial, business or technical field
what makes working at novera unique?
When joining Novera, you become a member of our family, in which you are totally included. You take part of shaping Novera’s future, internally and externally ! You get the opportunity to be trained and build your career in a young, flexible and fun environment.
And what will i do in this position?
- Research, identify and prospect potential clients
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Scope, quote and negotiate consulting projects
- Understand clients challenges, make demos and configurations on Salesforce
- Lead and participate into marketing activities
- Search and identify potential talents to join the team
- Conduct candidates interviews and assessment
- All-in-all, develop (y)our business !
great, but what does it take?
- Master degree with a strong commercial, business or technical affinity, or equivalent by experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) & ability to adapt to your audience
- Outstanding soft skills to understand our customer needs, negotiate, teamwork, convince, organize work
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and the will to develop the business
- Fluent in French and/or Dutch and English
what would make me stand out?
- Experience in sales and/or recruitment (ideally in the IT field)
- Knowledge of CRM platforms and/or processes
- Experience working with Salesforce
last but not least: benefits?
- You get a great package, composed of multiple benefits and variable salary based on performance
- Meal Vouchers and representation allowances
- Group, hospitalization and dental insurances
- A company Car, with fuel
- Top-quality material to perform your work
- Great career opportunities, culture and trainings