& Tech Evangelist
0-3 years of relevant experience.
Master in business or technical field.
what makes working at novera unique?
When joining Novera, you become a member of our family, in which you are totally included. You take part of shaping Novera’s future, including recruiting new members, participating to proposals, and any internal initiative ! You get the opportunity to be trained and build your career in a young, flexible and fun environment.
And what will i do in this position?
• Participate in Salesforce projects from inception to delivery
• Conduct business and functional analysis to shape the business of our customers
• Lead functional workshops, develop a strong understanding of the business needs and translate them into requirements in an Agile methodology
• Design and advise on the To-Be application to meet the business needs of our clients
• Identify where standard Salesforce capabilities can be used, and where custom developments are really needed
• Configure a tailor-made Salesforce for our customers
• Define and execute test scenarios to validate the implementation
• Train users and participate to Change Management activities to maximize adoption
• All-in-all, get an active role in the digital transformation of our clients!