& Tech Evangelist
0-3 years of relevant experience.
Master in business or technical field.
what makes working at novera unique?
When joining Novera, you become a member of our family, in which you are totally included. You take part of shaping Novera’s future, including recruiting new members, participating to proposals, and any internal initiative ! You get the opportunity to be trained and build your career in a young, flexible and fun environment.
And what will i do in this position?
- Participate in Salesforce projects from inception to delivery
- Conduct business and functional analysis to shape the business of our customers
- Lead functional workshops, develop a strong understanding of the business needs and translate them into requirements in an Agile methodology
- Design and advise on the To-Be application to meet the business needs of our clients
- Identify where standard Salesforce capabilities can be used, and where custom developments are really needed
- Configure a tailor-made Salesforce for our customers
- Define and execute test scenarios to validate the implementation
- Train users and participate to Change Management activities to maximize adoption
- All-in-all, get an active role in the digital transformation of our clients!
great, but what does it take?
- Master degree with a strong technical / business affinity, or equivalent by experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) & ability to adapt to your audience
- Fluent in French and/or Dutch and English
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in business and functional analysis
- Experience in software configuration
what would make me stand out?
- Salesforce Certification(s) or Experience
- Experience in CRM/ERP configuration
- Experience working with Agile methodology
- Experience in BPMN
last but not least: benefits?
- You get a great package, composed of multiple benefits
- Meal Vouchers and representation allowances
- Hospitalization and dental insurances
- A company Car, with fuel
- Top-quality material to perform your work
- Great career opportunities, culture and trainings